Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 15, 2008

hallelujah

photograph by Skylar Marks

Our summer plans are finally taking shape. We finalized everything today. It's a good thing as we leave town on June 7th for two months. Never has it taken this long for things to manifest. Usually we have a plan by March. I wanted to have a month in California, a month in New York and to see Gary's family. That is exactly what is going to happen. This is truly an answer to my prayers. We found a great place to stay in California in a cute town called Orinda, and a great place to stay in New York in a town called Honeoye Falls. (both from Craigslist) Oh boy! More places to explore and blog about!
I have a lot to do before we leave. I have to pack, shop for clothes for the kids and me, repair our video camera, finish my volunteer hours at the kid's schools, and I am supposed to be finishing a book I have been working on for two years, and turn it in to the powers that be this summer. I was wanting to have it finished before I leave. Not sure that is possible, especially since my kids have been sick for a total of almost 2 weeks, and I am behind, but I'll do my best. Luckily they are all back at school. I will likely be tapping away at my computer on our summer trip. I am so excited!!!

No comments: