We are pictured here in a fancy hotel that is down the street from us. Our friend Deb works in the jewelry store so we often go visit her after dinner. She always gives the kids plastic rings. This night we were taking the kids out to dinner at their favorite restaurant. It is an oceanfront, family friendly place. I was taking photos of Gary and the kids and a man walked by and offered to take this family shot. I love full family portraits, and it is rare that we do this, except for Christmas cards. It captures a moment in time. The children are growing so fast, I want to remember how they looked at different stages. My baby is now five, and my oldest is almost 12! It is really hard to believe. I once had a friend comment on raising children,"The days are long, but the years go by fast."
Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
May 3, 2008
another family portrait
We are pictured here in a fancy hotel that is down the street from us. Our friend Deb works in the jewelry store so we often go visit her after dinner. She always gives the kids plastic rings. This night we were taking the kids out to dinner at their favorite restaurant. It is an oceanfront, family friendly place. I was taking photos of Gary and the kids and a man walked by and offered to take this family shot. I love full family portraits, and it is rare that we do this, except for Christmas cards. It captures a moment in time. The children are growing so fast, I want to remember how they looked at different stages. My baby is now five, and my oldest is almost 12! It is really hard to believe. I once had a friend comment on raising children,"The days are long, but the years go by fast."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment