Before we convinced Peter Pan to join us. Sky and Annabel with creepy eyes to match our creepy night.
When you put on a costume, you assume that identity. I love doing it but I never take the time to dress up anymore. One year, at the last minute I put on a wig and I felt so different all night, it brought out my dramatic side and I loved it. Annabel spent over a month working on her costume. Shawn and Sky decided 1/2 hour before we left the house that they even wanted to dress up.
Still it was great fun!!

5 comments:
Looks like good family fun. Happy Halloween - thanks for stopping by.
Chey
the costumes look great! I think I would feel uncomfortable in a costume, but who knows? I should wear a mask this coming carnival and see! :)
Love all the work the kids put in their costums.My son who is now 24 years old just told me that has great memories of Halloween time when he was young. It was a positive thing for him. Your kids will say the same years from now I am sure!
Great costumes!
Awe, they look great! How fun! Great costumes. I sort of dressed up ... I just wore a lot of my leopard print together and gave myself whiskers and ears out of my hair. Just enough to feel in the spirit. I had many years when I didn't dress up but the last two I just did a little flavor of Halloween. I think my nephew appreciated it. Hope you all had fun!
Post a Comment