Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 20, 2012

corner view~energy

Where do you get your energy from? 

8 comments:

karyn taylor-moore said...

You are so lucky to live near the sea. And your weather looks fabulous too!! I certainly get energy from being near the sea - or anywhere near water actually. But I can also get energy in other ways too - probably my main energy source is music - there's nothing like music (particularly opera) to get my blood rushing!

Heather said...

The sea is so energizing. I would love to lying on the beach soaking in the sun right now.

Kristin said...

You live in a beautiful corner of the world! The waves and sea - full of energy.

Kari said...

I would have to say my kids. or when I'm really passionate about something I have the energy.

like your photos of inspired natural energy!!

Bonnie said...

i love life ... i think i get my energy from doing what i love which is living! does that make sense?

ps. i love the ocean as well!

likeschocolate said...

I am an ocean girl too!

Francesca said...

love Bonnie's comment.

nadine paduart said...

ha! the sea!
quite right, so far away for me...
n♥