Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 25, 2012

hope you are having a good weekend

We are.
I am feeling better, hooray!
This weekend...
Gary and the girls and I went to see the Hunger Games.  Intense.
Our kids got to see Ron, their adopted grampa, yesterday.  He has just returned from a trip.  He is such a special friend to us all.  He really cares about each of the kids and encourages them in school, and in life. 
We had a day with friends at a local pool with waterslides today, plus lunch out.  Fun for all!
Gary and I are going out tonight for dinner.
The kids are all in school starting on Tuesday.  Spring break was great but it will be good to get back into a routine.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Good to hear you are feeling better. Sounds like a good weekend. I had adopted grandparents too growing up. Loved them. We are going to night to the movies to see HG. xo