Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 16, 2012

corner view~every day

Every day it is important to find something that makes you smile.  Today, after having been really sick with a bronchial infection for over two weeks starting the first day of spring break, (now on the mend) I find myself thinking about what makes me smile: my kids, their sense of humor, and how sweet they are and how much I love them.  And my husband.

Thank you Gary, my love, for taking such good care of me and the kids since I have been ill.  Thank you to my kids for helping out too.  All three of them made me at least one meal.    

These shots were taken last spring, I never got around to posting them.  There are a lot of Sky, we were doing promo for her show.  These are some of my favorite shots.

Happy weekend friends!

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

So true! Happy Weekend!

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to hear about how sick you were and sorry that I neglected you. I wish that I'd checked in -- I guess I thought you were taking a blog hiatus.

Your photos are, as always gorgeous, and in the ones that you appear, I thought to myself that you look younger and younger as the days go by!

flowtops said...

Love is what makes us tick, day in day out.

Hope the being-on-the-mend picks up in strength and you'll be all better soon.

Nicki

Francesca said...

Sorry about your sickness Theresa - but you've raised wonderful children and have a lovely family who took good care of you. Hope you're well now.