Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

March 6, 2012

corner view~monument

My kids have grown up listening to Aesop's stories.  I hope he wouldn't mind them having a little fun with this statue of him.  We stumbled upon it in a park last summer in Paris, while Gary was across the street, inside a museum looking at paintings.   

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure he would have approved.

Debra said...

Aesop fable statue! Cool monument!

tanïa said...

Ha, many Parisian monuments today! Great find, I love the animals in this monument!

Francesca said...

Since when did Ancient Greeks dress like French Revolution folks?! What a peculiar monument!

Heather said...

Aespo fables - wonderful! After seeing the corner view photos today, I have a burning desire to go back to Paris! It's been 26 years - too long between visits!

likeschocolate said...

Super cool! THat is one I actually haven't seen.

Redeker said...

this is fantastic!!
must have been a lot of fun to discover all the monuments in paris!

Menthe Blanche said...

I didn't know this statue, very nice!

flowtops said...

The little Tops do the same - statues are fun to play with!

Nicki

nadine paduart said...

shhhh... i find cemeteries to be the perfect excuse for adult playgrounds! ... ;)))
n♥