Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
October 3, 2010
welcome autumn skies
I love a night like this. Gary and I have had some time to go out in the evenings. Things are slowing down a bit, it's a good thing, after such a busy month. We are in a good rhythm as a family. I am happy to say hello to October.
I'm glad you and Gary are able to get out and enjoy some one on one time. The sky in the photo looks so cool. BTW what is this weeks CV theme? Thanks my friend. xo
Beautiful October sky, so dramatic there, I never see such a purple here is more pink but maybe as it deepens to autumn, I'll keep my eyes open! Enjoy the nights and the days,
7 comments:
I'm glad you and Gary are able to get out and enjoy some one on one time. The sky in the photo looks so cool.
BTW what is this weeks CV theme? Thanks my friend. xo
Beautiful October sky, so dramatic there, I never see such a purple here is more pink but maybe as it deepens to autumn, I'll keep my eyes open! Enjoy the nights and the days,
I woke up to a menacing sky that looked like that. Happy October!
Outside time AND a beautiful sky to look at - perfect!
I usually welcome October, but today our skies are grey and it feels like the beginning of a long winter. Oh no, here it comes again.
October seems to have gotten here rather quickly! Ready or not, here comes the cooler weather.
Very dramatic sky. I am back doing corner views after a break... http://journallingthroughphotos.blogspot.com/2010/10/corner-view-orange.html
Happy October Theresa, this sky photo is so beautiful..
~Laura
Post a Comment