Some themes to consider: -self portrait (I'm pretty sure we've done this one. . .but it's time again.) -favorite park -taking a different perspective -leaves (man, there are some gorgeous ones here now) -It's October = PINK! -women
themes: upside down? water? btw, i will not be able to take part in CV for a while. I am going away for sometime, but will be back to CV when I return.
*visitors *self-fulfilling prophecies *things worth a riot *things worth a poem *landscape of a song *more colors! *shadows *transportation *grocery shopping
* in the real life (i do, i am, i look like, i'd like to... ) * the moon (full or not) stories and pictures * when I was a little girl/boy... * If I'd choose one thing to keep... * the perfect day
hope you'll like one of those ;-) ps: what's the next week theme??? xxx
Hello, Theresa, thank you for your comment, nice to meet you! i've been making myself comfortable in your place, i found it easy, it's smiling and inspiring.
ps. what happened to your Green Mama? it sounded like a great idea!
9 comments:
Some themes to consider:
-self portrait (I'm pretty sure we've done this one. . .but it's time again.)
-favorite park
-taking a different perspective
-leaves (man, there are some gorgeous ones here now)
-It's October = PINK!
-women
Mmmmm. . . let me know if you want more.
D
A post like a box for ideas. It's an idea ?
themes: upside down? water? btw, i will not be able to take part in CV for a while. I am going away for sometime, but will be back to CV when I return.
Still not CV~ing but hopefully soon!
Hope you and yours are all well.
Happy Autumn!
xo
Andrea
*visitors
*self-fulfilling prophecies
*things worth a riot
*things worth a poem
*landscape of a song
*more colors!
*shadows
*transportation
*grocery shopping
* in the real life (i do, i am, i look like, i'd like to... )
* the moon (full or not) stories and pictures
* when I was a little girl/boy...
* If I'd choose one thing to keep...
* the perfect day
hope you'll like one of those ;-)
ps: what's the next week theme???
xxx
Hello, Theresa, thank you for your comment, nice to meet you!
i've been making myself comfortable in your place, i found it easy, it's smiling and inspiring.
ps. what happened to your Green Mama? it sounded like a great idea!
all the best,
a finn from greece :)
I would really like to take part in this...
I especially like Dana's suggestions.
Here are some of mine:
- broken but still loved
- ruined but once magnificent
- cared for but now neglected
- discarded but now made useful
Mezza
anything goes (as in all subjects but actually, that could be one itself "anything goes cv", don't you find?) boom boom.
Post a Comment