Acting workshop tomorrow for all of my kids! Another twenty children and teens from our community will participate too. I get to assist all day, it should be fun. So I am going to learn how to audition for a television commercial along with the kids. Just sayin.
Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
October 1, 2010
annabel's makeover part two
Acting workshop tomorrow for all of my kids! Another twenty children and teens from our community will participate too. I get to assist all day, it should be fun. So I am going to learn how to audition for a television commercial along with the kids. Just sayin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She's a beauty!
Good luck with the workshop and commercial. Sounds very exciting:)
Absolutely lovely!
Post a Comment