Today and next week hosted by Otli. For more corner views go here:
jane, ian, joyce, kim, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, cabrizette, isabelle, janis, kari, jgy, lise, cate, otli, b, sophie, mcgillicutty, sunnymama, daan, ibb, pienduzz, kelleyn, ninja, sammi, theresa, cherry b, juliette, shokoofeh, cole, grey lemon, lucylaine, lynn, skywriting, anna, dorit, conny, l´atelier, kamana, anne marie, rosamaría, victoria, tikjewit, juniper, annabel, andrea, valerie, merel, soisses, mlle paradis, cacahuete, wander chow, barbara, emily, tally, nadine, matilda, don, flowtops, susanna, tania, dana, ingrid






22 comments:
orange fish! they are big!
alos the other photo's are lovely!
What a lot of orange impressions! Love the fire and the sundown! Thanks for that! ;o)
I love your shades of orange. xo
Lovely photos. Great rich orange in each of them.
Lovely -- even your beautiful children's hair!
Beautiful! I wish I could have a koi pond in my back yard. Have a great week!
Beautiful orange tones -- including the hair of the gorgeous children!!!
Oh, beautiful! I love all your orange!
orange it is, missy. lots of it.
what's the season in your corner of the world? serious autumn here... lots of red and yellow and brown.
i really like the photo of the fire.
lovely orange pictures.
What a beautiful bouquet of orange ... from monks' robes to gold fish to flames!
Theresa : your orange little heads are the best in the world ! xoxo
and i love that logfire, which will certainly be advised here next week as coller temperatures are expected...
Beautiful!
HAva a great day!
D
Orange - color of life ? - is everywhere. Beautiful scenes!
I like your wordless orange!
The last photo is warming me up...(it's been so chilly recently!). I wish we had a fireplace.
Thank you for sharing :)
Have a happy day,
Kasia
I love the orange carp! And beautiful warmth in all your selections. Happy glowing week to you!
(And an oops from me on orange, I thought it was hosted from Otli, and I see now it was Cate! sorry to the CV administrators!!!)
Wow!!! beautiful!!
the fire. definitely!
is that a swami? your children are my favorite orange!
Cate, Yes that is Dayamrita Swami, he is our friend and he runs Amma's US ashram, which is in San Ramon, CA.
Love it! Especially the shot of the kids over the koi pond! Reminds of a photo my mom took of my sister and I when we were little.
Post a Comment