It was such a fun day for the kids, and their coach, and I thought, what a great thing to love your work as much as he does.
Annabel held her own with the older kids, and all three of my kids surprised me a bit with their skills. They had to make up and perform their own commercials, they had to create skits in small groups, it involved a lot of improvisation, and memorizing lines.Coach is talking about coming back in the winter. I hope he does. I want to take the class! I wonder if I could pass for a teen?
Nah.
Oh well.


11 comments:
Ooh, I'd wish I was a teen as well. It looks like they are enjoying themselves immensely!
Ahhh, but using your cool gymnastic skills I bet you Could convince him you're a teen. :) The acting workshop looks like fun for all. I'm sure there's a part for you in there somewhere.
Have a wonderful weekend.
my kids are grown-ups- working in theater- it´s a wonderful world- and i have always enjoyed to follow them!
let´s enjoy!
You could definitely pass for a teen! Go for it --
Did you know that the Italians also use the word 'workshop'? You'd think they'd have something more romantic sounding for it, wouldn't you?
Way too much fun at your house. The link to your e-mail is not working. My email address is Kelleynr@yahoo.com
Roman is doing great! It is truely a miracle. They said his valve has made some improvements and it doesn't look like he will need surgery this year. Also, the patch that is cover the hole is in heart is not leaking anymore than when they did the surgery originally. Yeah!
Wonderful opportunity afforded to your children! So creative!
my daughter would love this !
This sounds like so much fun! So happy you liked the bleu...
hello again!
how much fun acting workshops can be.
i♥green aswell. my favorite color together with yellow...
sounds like a family with a bug! "hey - let's put on a show!" i'm also from a theater family. NEVER a dull moment!
Post a Comment