Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

October 9, 2010

shawn's corner view

If I had my own computer and I could pick corner view, I'd pick musicians.

This is what I would say:

My dad is a musician.  He works with Mike, he is a drummer.  He used to work with a different drummer.  My dad said that if I work hard someday I'll be his drummer.  Mike also said that too.  I want to be a drummer when I grow up.  My sister Annabel will be an actress and singer.  My older sister Skylar, when I get a little bit older, not when I grow up, I will be her drummer.  She plays piano, guitar, a little bit of drums, a tiny bit of harmonica and she sings, and she writes songs.

This is music I like:  Mike Doughty, Daddy, Skylar, Annabel singing on YouTube, the Police, a little bit of Michael Jackson's songs, Elton John, Don Henley, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, James Blunt, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Sting, the Sundays, High School Musical 1, 2 and 3, the Beatles, the Salamanders, Miss Kitty, and Police Disc 2.

2 comments:

cate said...

best. family. ever.

we did have that music corner view once upon a time, didn't we? shawn, i love your view!

KathyA said...

I'm sure in no time, Shawn, you will be a much sought after drummer. I just feel it in my bones! Good for you for having such a wonderful goal and actively working to achieve it!