We landed in northern California where we remained for three weeks. We had a very soft landing, staying in a big beautiful home with a generous host in the countryside. It had four floors, a beautiful view that backed to open space, a pool room, and an elevator! It even had a huge music room with piano, guitars, drums.
There we settled in and the kids attended lots of camps -- tennis, baseball, music. We visited two colleges, saw old friends, made new friends, played music, cooked new foods, and had a wonderful time. I loved it there and hope we will all live there someday, when it is time to leave our little island. I found a new small town I could call home.




1 comment:
I loved the little I saw of northern CA!
I once got a nasty bug on a transatlantic flight (I know I'd gotten it there, because the lady across the aisle from me had been very sick during the entire flight!), and it was no fun to land abroad, and be ill :(
Post a Comment