Our video production was quite a production day and night! We flew our videographer out from Wisconsin, and he stayed with us. (The guy pictured in the aqua shirt sitting at the drums with Shawn, and in other shots as well) We shot a ton of footage in three days, and we are making several music videos from this. They will be added to YouTube over the next couple of months, I will share them here as we make them.
Everyone got in on the action, which was fun, and it was part of home school for sure. Since one song is about Annabel, she acted in one of the videos. And I got to act in one, where I play a woman whose musician-boyfriend (Gary) is asking her to let him come back home to her after he tried to make it big in New York but ended up being chewed up and spit out. (I accepted him back.) I am wearing all white. Sky helped a lot with additional camera angles. And Shawn did some drumming for fun, while our guy filmed him. He did such a good job we might use it in one of the videos. Shh...don't tell him, it will be a surprise.
I included the shot of me singing because Gary loves it. No I did not sing on film, although, like I have said, I am a wanna be.
4 comments:
I just love how creative/artistic you all are together! What a beautiful life and what beautiful memories to share with your children. I must admit I am a bit envious but so happy for you!
That's so great that the whole family got involved!
So wonderful that you are living your dreams!!
I've finally accepted that I MAY never sing back up for James Taylor...well, maybe. :)
That sounds like an awesomly fun time - tiring, but fun! Can't wait to see the results on YouTube.
Loved the pictures! Giggled when I saw Shawn checking out the drum kit ~ he's got the fever, Momma. Hee, hee.
Have a great rest o' the week.
Post a Comment