Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 20, 2010

annabel's makeover part one

Big sister enjoyed this immensely too.

Yes, I have been cutting my kid's hair for years.  In fact Annabel has only had one visit to the salon ever before this.  But now that she is pursuing her career in acting ladies and gentlemen, she needs a proper hair style.  I will share part two soon, and you will see her transformation.

6 comments:

KathyA said...

How exciting for Annabelle!

Skylar said...

She looks even prettier than before now! :)

Francesca said...

Can't wait to see!

Flotsam Friends said...

Go Annabelle. Can't wait to see the transformation. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I'm now following you (so watch out)!! Loving your blog. Pruxxx

likeschocolate said...

Can't wait to see ! I hope you don't keep us waiting too long.

isabelle said...

yes!!! i want to see the transformation!!!!