...to just hang out with your friends and do something creative and quiet.
Especially after a make-your-own-pizza dinner, while your dad sits nearby with the other grownups and sings sweetly while playing his guitar.
I love my friends. When I get the time to see them.
I am suddenly busy (as if I wasn't before) with a new project, editing a book I helped write.
My kids' acting coach arrives in town in six days and my co-editor leaves town in seven days and I am trying to get through the 200 page text this week.
My husband rocks, he is giving me chunks of time this weekend to get to this.
Toodles my friends. I'll see you in a bit.
2 comments:
Creative and quiet... just what you need when you have such exciting stuff buzzing around. Best of luck with all!
Such a wonderfully creative atmosphere!
Post a Comment