Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

September 26, 2010

happy sunday!

Do any of my European readers recognize this?

Do any of my readers in general know how much I appreciate a gift from a friend brought in her suitcase from afar to share for our reunion meal tonight?

I made salad with my special recipe homemade salad dressing and pasta with two sauces -- red sauce and homemade pesto straight from the garden greens (basil, arugula, and tulsi)
Yum!

Busy week coming.  I'll see you in a couple of days.

5 comments:

tikjewit said...

Dont know what the gift is but looks a bit cookie-like..??! After our holiday-break we're back to join the cornerviews; thank you for reminding me! Enjoy your week!

Elizabeth said...

My god -- is that a big piece of chocolate?

Redeker said...

is it something Switch choco cake?
looks like something as that!
I bet it was GOOOOODDDD!!!

Francesca said...

A cake? In a suitcase?!

KathyA said...

The pasta sounds good, but frankly, let's go right to the chocolate!!!