Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

February 10, 2015

corner view~love in my corner

Lately, in my corner, love has had the mask of unselfishness.  That and unexpected magic.
I am very proud of my kids when they show unselfishness.
That has been happening in leaps and bounds over here.
Thanks Jimmy.

13 comments:

Kristin said...

Motherhood - this includes a very large, deep and unwavering love (for me).

Redeker said...

I think love can be very magical....especially around having kids...

likeschocolate said...

Love when that happens! Happy Valentines Day!

Francesca said...

now i'm curious about the framed letter!

simply bev said...

Love your corner! It sounds like you've got some wonderful kids!

Theresa said...

Francesca, The letter is actually a lithograph of a poem/song hand written by John Lennon.

Heather said...

We should all work toward being less selfish. The world would be a much better place if we did!

shayndel said...

Love-filled corner!!
And I like you showed a real corner:))♡

Le monde dÖ said...

So lovely!!

Menthe Blanche said...

It's a real joy to be proud of our children...

Kari said...

that is magical....but I'm sure it just didnt' happen. You've taught them well.

nadine paduart said...

special!
and loving your travel images too...
ps - the font you were referring to over at mine's; it's called "little daisy" and it's on free download from the internet... just google it. n♥

karyn taylor-moore said...

Oh yes - I know just what you mean. Precious times