Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

April 20, 2013

time for baseball

I love baseball Saturdays.  Right now the Cubs have 2 wins, 2 losses.  They have lost twice to the best team, but the last game was close.  They are improving with every game.  Shawn is playing shortstop, second, and third base. He has pitched a little too.  I know it's not cool for him, but I think he is so cute in his baseball uniform.  Luckily he doesn't read my blog!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've posted rapturous sentences about my boys in their uniforms, so I get it. I spend every Saturday at one to three games every single weekend, and I have to say that I've grown to enjoy it totally.

likeschocolate said...

Yeah for Shawn! How fun!

Cobalt Violet said...

So cute! My nephew just started playing and I can't believe how fun it was seeing all the kids play and it was much more exciting than I had expected!
Enjoy!!!

Francesca said...

I feel like such a bad mom, because I'm so tired of all the sports engagements my boys have! I want to support them, but at the same time, I'm often resentful of the time and commitment it takes of the whole family.