Only in Europe will one find buildings like this.
When I am there I can hardly believe people can walk around without being totally stunned by the amount of beauty everywhere!
If you have liked my husband, Gary's music in the past you can either scroll down a bit, or click on this post and this post to hear two new songs from a new album. And stay tuned, for there will soon be a giveaway.

10 comments:
I agree with both statements. I was awestruck the entire time I visited Ireland. :>)
Beautiful example.
Yes, it is hard to walk very far in Europe without being amazed at all the beauty!
Beautiful! Can you imagine living in a place and being surrounded by this loveliness every day?
Beautiful! And I love his music. I see that it's available in iTunes, but where can I buy the CD?
A agree as well ;) Nice choice and thanks for the links ;))))
This is the Louvre! I'm going there next week ;)
This is the Louvre in Paris! I'm going there next week :)
Beautiful!
And, I`m so excited, I just downloaded Wake, its so gorgeous. I am going to use it in today`s yoga dance class!! Am just putting together a playlist. Listening to it now and feeling for which movement to use, venous (heart opening movements) or loose fluidy movements initiated from the spine...will let you know how it goes!! Thank you and Gary!
♡
the density of great architecture is pretty high in Europe, but Manhattan is just as stunning!
i have that, in places i am new... in fact, i totally had that in venice. i couldn't understand the venetians do not walk heads raised to the sky ALL of the time to gaze at buildings, and nooks and crannies... ha!
n♥
Post a Comment