My boys are, understandably, rooting for the Dodgers! Since they're both baseball players, I have slowly become interested in it and will, perhaps, even go to a Dodgers game or two this summer! Wonders never cease --
To be honest, and from my point of view, this looks like summer :) But then again I live in Finland and we have a half a meter snow still and I'm wondering when it will be safe to change summer tyres on my bike..
10 comments:
That's a very spring -like activity!
My boys are, understandably, rooting for the Dodgers! Since they're both baseball players, I have slowly become interested in it and will, perhaps, even go to a Dodgers game or two this summer! Wonders never cease --
I wonder what the difference is between your winter and your spring. Less rain or more rain? Slightly higher temperatures?
The Tops have been busy too. The boat rocks as hard as ever, I'm afraid. Such is our life.
Also, we're eagerly awaiting fullblown spring. We do have sunny days, but it is so so cold...
Nicki
PS The girls and your boy are getting big! What's this I read about the girls going out on their own? Little ladies!!
Yes, spring is definately connected to baseball! How fun!
Go Cubs!
happy spring, and happy baseball season!
I never quite thought of it, but baseball does truly represent spring. This is a cool twist to the representation of it.:>)
To answer your question in this post, I'm quite busy too, but okay. I don't read as many blogs as I'd like to but I do a sporadic check in.:>)
that mattress?
perfect for "springing"...!
;)))
n♥
Welcome back! I have been a bit absent lately too. Happy Spring!
To be honest, and from my point of view, this looks like summer :)
But then again I live in Finland and we have a half a meter snow still and I'm wondering when it will be safe to change summer tyres on my bike..
Post a Comment