Fairport is a small town adjacent to where I grew up. This past summer we stayed in a sweet house in a suburban neighborhood there. We mostly ate our meals in but one evening we took the kids out for dinner in the Fairport downtown, which is located on the famous Erie Canal.
The kids also got see see a real train for the first time. It was a tad loud, but very cool.
My kids were in silly moods that night, goofing off, sneaking mints from the restaurant we ate at, and posing on the canal. When Shawn was about five, the leaning pose was one of his things. He used to love me to take his picture and that was how he would stand.

1 comment:
I would love to go for a vacation in Maine someday. I think the East Coast is lovely. I hope there will be no hurricane when I am there :)
Lovely photos. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment