It would be wonderful having family in Chicago. In my other life as I call my first marriage, I went on business trips with the husband. Twice we went to Chicago and I fell in love with the city. But I never knew of a boat trip, but we went in fall and spring and that was 20-some years ago.
The trip in the car looks fun--crowded, but fun. Cute dog. I'm curious as to why he was a passenger. It looks like he took up more than one seat! Your son sure seems attached to the furry fellow.:>)
1 comment:
It would be wonderful having family in Chicago. In my other life as I call my first marriage, I went on business trips with the husband. Twice we went to Chicago and I fell in love with the city. But I never knew of a boat trip, but we went in fall and spring and that was 20-some years ago.
The trip in the car looks fun--crowded, but fun. Cute dog. I'm curious as to why he was a passenger. It looks like he took up more than one seat! Your son sure seems attached to the furry fellow.:>)
Post a Comment