Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

October 25, 2012

summer revisited~hangin' with my bros


...and their families.  We packed in a lot of fun in a few short days.  The kids are all growing up sooooooo much.  Shawn (the baby of this group) is catching up to his cousin Robert.  The kids (and dogs) played ball.  We all went to our favorite restaurant in Chicago, a Spanish tapas place.  We dragged the kids onto a boat tour during a heat wave (not their favorite thing although I loved it -- not the heat, but the buildings).  Uncle Tim and Aunt Eileen had us all over for dinner, and afterwards the kids made ice cream sundaes.  Yes Shawn's has four marshmallows and four chunks of chocolate on top of ice cream, because that's how it's done at Aunt Eileen and Uncle Tim's!     

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Glad to know you have a close relationship with your brothers. I worry about my daughter not being close to her brothers. I hope she will!