I also adore houses like this!
oh wow ! that is incredible !
Me too! It always makes me think of poets such as Emerson.
I love ivy covered houses,too! And what a great street name - also on point for the day!
Kind of an English cottage look--I too like it as long as it doesn't commpletely overwhelm the entire dwelling. This home is lovely.
Yes, love that, too!
the good news is that the ivy protects the exteriors from weather exposure (says the expert bricklayer! :))
ivy's the best. i also really love the patterns the ivy leaves behind when the leaves are being removed at one point. poison to the walls for sure, but how intricate the design...n♥
I think it's beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I also adore houses like this!
oh wow ! that is incredible !
Me too! It always makes me think of poets such as Emerson.
I love ivy covered houses,too! And what a great street name - also on point for the day!
Kind of an English cottage look--I too like it as long as it doesn't commpletely overwhelm the entire dwelling. This home is lovely.
Yes, love that, too!
the good news is that the ivy protects the exteriors from weather exposure (says the expert bricklayer! :))
ivy's the best. i also really love the patterns the ivy leaves behind when the leaves are being removed at one point. poison to the walls for sure, but how intricate the design...
n♥
I think it's beautiful!
Post a Comment