Haha, these are the best Hmmmmm-signs I've ever seen! ;o))
Wow!!!! hmmmmmmy words ;)
haha! I would love some humorous signs on our roads!
what a signs!! bucckle up for the next million miles? agresive driver? hmmmmmmm
So did you spot any Aggressive Drivers? That's just an invitation of sorts, isn't it?
These "hmmm" signs have a great message with a bit of humor. ;) xo
the last is great. Funny. :)
Those are great!
Florida has some pretty funny signs like these and some I wish they would remove in regards to abortion. While I am not for abortion, I don't really want to have to explain to my 5 year old what it is.
Hmmm these sure are interesting signs!the english language is a funny one!
Good to get the warning though! Safe driving.
hmmmm ... they are good :D
haha, wow! I believe they were chuckling when they put these signs up.
A warning with a little humour goes a long way!Nicki
love the buckle up, it kind of allows room, don't it? and i think it clever to actually address the agressive drivers. n♥
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Haha, these are the best Hmmmmm-signs I've ever seen! ;o))
Wow!!!! hmmmmmmy words ;)
haha! I would love some humorous signs on our roads!
what a signs!! bucckle up for the next million miles? agresive driver? hmmmmmmm
So did you spot any Aggressive Drivers? That's just an invitation of sorts, isn't it?
These "hmmm" signs have a great message with a bit of humor. ;) xo
the last is great. Funny. :)
Those are great!
Florida has some pretty funny signs like these and some I wish they would remove in regards to abortion. While I am not for abortion, I don't really want to have to explain to my 5 year old what it is.
Hmmm these sure are interesting signs!
the english language is a funny one!
Good to get the warning though! Safe driving.
hmmmm ... they are good :D
haha, wow! I believe they were chuckling when they put these signs up.
A warning with a little humour goes a long way!
Nicki
love the buckle up, it kind of allows room, don't it? and i think it clever to actually address the agressive drivers.
n♥
Post a Comment