Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 17, 2012

mother's day weekend


Mother's day memories:  Morning at the beach, lunch at home, painting date in my studio with all five of us, dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant where we ran into some friends who treated us to ice cream afterwards.

I love my new hat.  Thanks, G.  I love my kids.  I love that Sky wrote me a beautiful letter.  I love that Annabel made me the bean dish and we ate outside on the new red bistro table.  I love that on Sunday, when we were at the beach, Shawn went straight to work, making me a sand heart. 

Thanks, family.  You made me a mother.

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

looks like a perfect way to celebrate Mothers Day!

Cobalt Violet said...

Sounds like such a beautiful day! Where are you going for summer vacation this time? You guys have such great adventures!