Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

May 22, 2012

corner view~in the sky


In the sky, where I live, there are these windmills along the edge of the mountaintop that dance and wave to me whenever I drive by.

The county keeps adding more.

They make me happy every time I see them.

17 comments:

;) said...

Your sky is beautiful :) Enjoy!!!

likeschocolate said...

This reminds me of the other day when I was flying over France to England and saw hundred of wind turbines sitting in the channel. Did you know there are hundreds of them in the channel. I didn't! It caught be by surprise. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

this is very beautiful ... I have a line of windmills to look at too from my house :)

Francesca said...

Congrats to Gary! Unfortunately, I'm not on FB.

Joyce said...

OK I'm back I read your post and went to vote and like! His song is playing as I'm writing this. :D This would be so cool if he wins, but if he doesn't he still is a winner in my eyes. I like his songs!

I love your view of the sky- your corner is a piece of heaven. xo

Kari said...

i love seeing those windmills. pretty photos.

nadine paduart said...

congrats to hosbondo!
oh, and wind mills?
yeah, i find them mesmerizing.
n♥

Kristin said...

I vote for your husband. I like your skies, but I love your header sky!

Menthe Blanche said...

You have a beautiful view and I like this misty sunset.

KathyA said...

Very cool, indeed!

Windmills always make me smile, too!!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Congrats to Gary and good luck.

How the landscape has changed from when we were children and these kind of windmills did not exist.

http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/05/corner-view-up-in-sky.html

Beth said...

No windmills around here, but if there were, they would make me smile too!:>) Beautiful sky views you have.
I'm not on FB, so unfortunately I can't vote. However, congratulations to Gary for making it this far!

Bonnie said...

dancing windmills ! i like it !!

gis said...

congratulations to husband, dancing windmills are celebrating along with us...

Kasia said...

Beautiful images of the evening sky!

Redeker said...

The upper photo has something mysticus! Lovely mountains with sky and windmills!

l i s e said...

these skies are beautifull