Aren't these vintage black and white postcards from Paris dreamy? We still send postcards when we take trips. My family loves to get them, and I have a friend who collects them. I like taking photos and imagining that they are postcards.
Sorry this is late but I spent Wednesday in the air flying from Paris to Chicago. Here we will spend time with my family. We are staying at my brother's beautiful new home today, and tomorrow, we head to Miller Beach for a week family reunion. I get to see my entire family -- my parents, brothers, and sister plus their spouses, kids, the dogs :)
Special bonus, today is my birthday. No matter how old I get I do love my birthday. It makes me feel special.

12 comments:
You left Paris just a little bit too early… but I hope you enjoyed it! Happy birthday - your portrait is lovely!
Happy Birthday!
Have a marvelous celebration... every day, for the rest of your life!
Happy birthday (you ARE special). Enjoy the family reunion!
You're so right to enjoy your birthday! Have great moments with your family. Thanks for the postcards and Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Theresa! Your Europe trip was so short this year - enjoy the time with all your family!
hooray!
have a lovely lovely b-day you jet-setter :)
Happy Birthday, again! You look like a baby!
I have always wanted to paper my little bathroom with postcards -- so send me one!
Happy Birthday!!! How great is it that you can spend the special day in Europe!!
Oh so sorry. I'm too late. I wish you happy birthday afterwards!
Welcome back and Happy Birthday!
Beautiful photo of You, and I love the postcards too:)
well... happy belated birthday to you, theresa... and yes. paris in black and white is just as romantic as the real thing you've encountered, no? ;)
n♥
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :-)
Post a Comment