Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

July 23, 2011

exhale

We have been away from home for 49 days now.  Since then we have been on the go!  I have packed up and moved sleeping quarters fifteen times.  We have traveled to five different time zones.  I have been living out of a suitcase the entire time.   

We have had a wonderful time, don't get me wrong, and I will be sharing photos from our travels.  But tomorrow we get on an airplane for the last time for a while.  We fly for four hours, twenty minutes.  We land.  And we are staying in one city for a little over three months!  It will be so good to unpack those suitcases for the first time! 

This time our home will be Los Angeles. 

4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Welcome home...

PoetessWug said...

I know you're had a good time on your travels, but I also know how wonderful it is to be in a 'stay-put' situation for a while! :-) Have a good time 'staying-put' too!! ^_^

Kay said...

I'm just stopping by from Kathy's Peace. I'm enjoying the look of your blog and look forward to seeing photos of your travels.

Debi said...

Welcome to L.A. Hope you have a wonderful stay!