Before we were in France...
Now we are in Italy!
More photos of France and Italy coming soon. For now I am enjoying a hiatus from easy internet access as we hike, explore several tiny towns, and swim in the Ligurian Sea. You should see the rocks on the coast here. Every shade of green, plus white, black, terra cotta, light pink. Some are jagged, some are rounded, but all are softened from the tossing waves. I can hear the water right now from my open window. Our hotel is right across from the beach. I love France, but Italy is such a beautiful country!
Yes, we are having a holiday...
Happy week to all of my corner view friends, and sorry this is late.
6 comments:
I agree! You can't go wrong in Italy. It is my favorite country.
Don't be sorry - enjoy! It all sounds lovely.
Beautiful! Our original plan was to move to Italy but somehow we ended up in France. Can't wait to see more photos :)
Liguria IS wonderful!! Are you going to Cinque Terra?
Ah, I'm getting near envious here! Enjoy!
you're here! hope you're all having a great time - I hear you on the easy internet access and luck thereof ...
Post a Comment