Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 9, 2010

holiday giveaway: gary marks cds

This is my super cool husband.  In case you don't know, he is a songwriter.  Before we met I was a fan of his music.  Good thing I liked it, or I would never have wanted to meet him!

For the past eight months we have been working together.  We have created YouTube videos of several of his songs.  I know many of you Europeans have YouTube blocked in your country, but I still want to provide links.  Sorry if you can't view them, but you can still win.  Here's the game:

We are giving away 5 CDs.
To enter once leave a comment here.
To enter twice tell us your favorite song or video.
To enter thrice comment on YouTube.

Here are the videos!
A Whisper Can Change the World 
Father's Day 
Forget to Remember
New York Journal
Sunrise Blinding Way
Sky High 
19
Here is his website if you really get into it and want to hear all of his songs (8 total albums):
http://garymarksmusic.com/ (or can't view YouTube)

Giveaway ends Friday the 17th.  Good luck and thanks for playing!

Ta ta for now...

14 comments:

Mlle Paradis said...

Hey! He's good! And sounds like he's a busy guy not just writing songs! Did you guys go out to see the Little Feat guys last wkend? I heard B. Raitt was in the audience!

Conny said...

Talent all around ~ I love it! Everyone in your family has special talents ~ a shared trait.

Thanks for stopping by today. Cheers~

Liz said...

hello! nice to meet a fellow art therapist in blogland!

Nihal said...

I listened GM songs on YouTube, that feature good vocal harmonies and very nice playing, relaxing and excellent work. I'd like to listen his CD (New York Journal included) during our tea parties with my friends and let them know him:)

Thanks Theresa for calling me. Good news, as of Nov YTube ban was lifted in Turkey:) Have a doremifa fulfilled weekend~

Francesca said...

It must have been nice to work together on this big project!

tikjewit said...

Must be great to have a lovable hubbie making this lovable music! Ode to you and your family...!!!

Redeker said...

Hi, I have changed my blogname, can you please change it on the list to?

www.susiart.blogspot.com

thank you!

Redeker said...

Hi Theresa, you can list my name as either Susi Art or Susanna (I always write a comment with Susanna!)
Thanks for helping me out! Have a nice day!

Redeker said...

I would love a cd!! I be happy to join this give away!!

RosaMaría said...

such cool photo!!
I would love a cd!! many thanks for the chance!!

;) said...

WÖW! I'm in ;)

Di said...

How fun! To have a musician in the family must be great.

Have a great holidays!

soisses-dasleben said...

W O W - fantastic work! i have to tell you, that i like annabal`s song the most ;-) i know it`s not on the list. my next favorite is father`s day!

i wish you and your husband lots of luck with the songs.

i wish you a lovely christmas time!

yours dani

jane said...

i´m to late! good luck to everyone! :)