Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

December 6, 2010

rainbows suspending us all

Always helpful for getting them in a humorous mood.  I love it when my kids enjoy one another and get along.  They certainly have their moments, but overall they are great to one another.

Sky ordered these suspenders through the mail, when they came they were way too small.  She convinced me to let get get another pair.  Now they are part of our ever growing costume bin.

The kids are all doing a lot of music these days.  Shawn is continuing to play drums, and singing a lot too.  Annabel is studying piano and guitar with Gary and Sky as teachers, and still sings all the time.  Sky is continuing to record covers and her own music.  She has written a beautiful new piano song and we are trying to decide how to record it best, thinking of just focusing on having her release this as a single.

Gary is still releasing YouTube music videos - six since summer.  In the spirit of the holidays we will have a giveaway of his new CD, probably next week.

Happy week my friends and stay tuned.

8 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I haven't been following you very long...{I found you through someone else's link}...but I didn't know your children were so musical! I would love to here the piano playing. And how do I find a link to youtube to hear some of their music?! How fabulous!!

jane said...

these are best! just caught up on your posts. you´ve been busy! have a great week t!
big hugs for you and your kids!

missvanham said...

hi Theresa,
I would like to jump back in to the corner view..is it possible?? please ;-)
regards susan

KathyA said...

Delightful!

PS Your daughter is looking more and more like you -- so beautiful!

Valerie said...

big hugs from france to your talented family !

Skylar has grown so much !

Hullabaloo Homestead said...

I love that second photo! You captured some great exprssions there. True happiness, even if it is sometimes sandwiched between the occassional sibling bickering. Enjoy your weekend!!

:)Lisa

meg said...

Those photos are just ADORABLE! And I used to have some suspenders just like those! :D

Anonymous said...

adorable! they look like so much fun!