how great it is, to grow your own food! YUM!
I see in your future a big tall glass of lemonade served with lemon square or two. Enjoy! xo
yay!!!enjoy it!!
Yeah! Here comes lemonade!
Fantastic! I wish we lived in an area where my lemon and Key lime trees could spend all year outside. They're now inside a passive solar sun room.
oh wow. nice one...(I still have 2 little toms to go, the rest have been "harvested" and eaten. yeah. then, that plant can go back out. :)
Beautiful! These lemons look great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
how great it is, to grow your own food! YUM!
I see in your future a big tall glass of lemonade served with lemon square or two. Enjoy! xo
yay!!!
enjoy it!!
Yeah! Here comes lemonade!
Fantastic! I wish we lived in an area where my lemon and Key lime trees could spend all year outside. They're now inside a passive solar sun room.
oh wow. nice one...
(I still have 2 little toms to go, the rest have been "harvested" and eaten. yeah. then, that plant can go back out. :)
Beautiful! These lemons look great!
Post a Comment