Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 27, 2010

ernie's incredible illucinations

Community theater - Annabel was in a show with a group of home schooled kids.  They performed at our local library.  It was about a boy named Ernie.   When he imagined something, it became reality.
Sometimes I wish I could do that...

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Hmmmmm....If only this happened in real life, huh?! A lot more people would be healthy and doing work they enjoyed! :-]

Dana said...

no kidding . . . that would be a dream, assuming that only the good kind-hearted people like you and me had the gift.
happy day.
d

KathyA said...

How nice the kids had an experience like this one!

Maryam said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I would love that! Cute kids!