BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, Annabelle! You are absolutely stunning!
I know what it's like to have braces and then be freed from them. I wore them from age 18 to 21! And had them on for my wedding and when I was first teaching!!
Yaay! That's an exciting day. Was there a "first thing" she wanted to eat now that the braces are off? Miss Amy (my step-daughter) said her teeth felt slippery afterward.
wow! that's huge. and yes a beautiful smile. hope she thinks it was worth it. missed your CV (how?). great photo and great "rendering" of marilyn in wax - which is so rare to see, the wax, i mean. did not know the hindus legitimized fame in that way. hmmmm. not sure if i could agree. anyway, have a great wkend under the rainbows!
12 comments:
gorgeous!
So pretty! Congratulations, Annabel!
She looks great!
What a beautiful smile and perfect teeth!
What a shiny, bright smile! Gosh...!!
Congratulations! I remember the day I got my braces off I was so happy!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, Annabelle! You are absolutely stunning!
I know what it's like to have braces and then be freed from them. I wore them from age 18 to 21! And had them on for my wedding and when I was first teaching!!
Yaay! That's an exciting day. Was there a "first thing" she wanted to eat now that the braces are off? Miss Amy (my step-daughter) said her teeth felt slippery afterward.
Good times.
What a sweet smile!
wow! that's huge. and yes a beautiful smile. hope she thinks it was worth it. missed your CV (how?). great photo and great "rendering" of marilyn in wax - which is so rare to see, the wax, i mean. did not know the hindus legitimized fame in that way. hmmmm. not sure if i could agree. anyway, have a great wkend under the rainbows!
She is such a beautiful girl. Her smile lights up her face.
that must be exciting. What a gorgeous smile.
Post a Comment