Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving

Hope you enjoy your day.  Here we will appreciate "God's painting in the sky." (to quote one of my daughter's songs).  I am so grateful for all of my blessings, near and far.

Also please check out Gary's newest YouTube video, here -- sure to put a smile on your face.  The song is called, "Sunrise Blinding Way." 

I will be doing a giveaway of his new CD this holiday season, so be sure to check back. 

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

SaraLynnArt said...

Oh, wow! What a beautiful sky! <3

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous -- both the picture and the song.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Redeker said...

Happy days to you too!!

KathyA said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was warm and wonderful!