Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

November 7, 2010

a boy with his nose in a book

Means a quiet house, at least for an hour or so!  Isn't it so great when kids discover a love of reading?!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

adorable -- as always --

I wish my little wild child would make this discovery --

Anonymous said...

i love it when i come across a scene like that in our own home, a boy fully absorbed in a book :)

Life As I Know It said...

I don't think there is anything greater!

KathyA said...

How sweet!

Flotsam Friends said...

You are lucky! My ten year old still hasn't mastered the art of reading (he struggles in that department). He does spend hours drawing though. What is your little man reading? Pruxxx

Don said...

This is the best!

l i s e said...

oh yes it is i totally agree with you
happy days reading!

la ninja said...

to.ta.lly.

Tzivia said...

I can now add this to my list of reasons children should be encouraged to read :)

Chey said...

As I was browsing your blog I had to comment on this post. My youngest boy is just discovering this great thing called reading - or just being sucked into a book. What really caught my eye - is he also moves the cushions on the couch to make a comfy spot. Such wonderful moments.
Chey