Since my involvement in corner view we have written about everything from food and coffee, to our dreams, our holidays, and our cherished elderly loved ones. But no matter where we are we all have regular life to attend to. We all have to do the laundry.
Even in Italy.
Yep. I think it's the down to earth quality I love most about the people involved in corner view.
If I had to pick a couple of favorite CVs, I'd pick my favorite hang out and the post we wrote about love.
P.S. to show my love to all my CV friends I will also do a giveaway of another one of my daughter, Skylar's CDs. I was going to wait awhile, but actually I like the wonderful artist Pien's idea of having a group giveaway on our one year anniversary of corner view. And Sky is getting ready to record another CD, so I better give this one away because soon we will have another to share. This is one of my favorite songs from this CD: Tradewind.
To see more people's reflections of a year of viewing, go to the sidebar here:
Phew. That's a lot of links. Did you get lost?

38 comments:
I have really enjoyed reading your post and getting to know about your adventurous life. I have also been truely impressed with how smart and talented your children are. Thanks for sharing a part of yourself with me. Have a lovely week.
Hi Theresa! Happy Cornerviewversary! And happy to have you and your wonderful girls as friends!
A beautiful tribute Theresa. Thank you, thank you Jane and all Corner View's contributors. Congratulations. Corner View connects the world with the "down to earth" matters like laundry, and vending machines :)
wow, you are with jane for 8 month! that is fantastic!
the idea with the give-away is lovely...
How exciting! I've loved seeing all your CVs - it's often like a little vacation coming here. Thank you for being here!
NO! Still here ;)
happy anniversary- i'm also following piens and janes lead and doing a giveaway- hope i win :):)
see you next week
xx
Did you say a CD?! I love her sweet voice. If I wasn't so old I would sign up to be the president of her fan club!! xo
I've enjoyed reading your "Corner View" entries very much -- I guess I'm involved only peripherally -- but have enjoyed it nonetheless.
that is such a sweet give away!
love the connections and it gives me hope!
and hieperdepiephoera for the first year CV!
I really like what you wrote here Theresa.
I didn't know Sky was about to record a third CD!! Happy anniversary!
yes! that´s one of the things that i always thought too. thank you for the giveaway! you are a sweetheart! p.s.i´ll be away for a while- will catch up with you when i get back. hugs to you and your kids:)
I almost got lost, but then found my way back! Happy anniversary! I had fun jumping over to Skylar's blog...very cool!
The people in Italy have no problem airing their laundry, now do they?
I always liked the way air-drying laundry looks. I guess I'm not the only one. Where we are living now, it's against the lease to hang anything outside.
I would love to be included in your drawing.
Happy Anniversary! You are so sweet to have a giveaway too :)
Not lost, happy to celebrate the Cv this way ;)
Have a nice day
Hi Theresa
What a nice thoughtful post, I like the everybody has got laundry to do idea ... the down to earth quality that you pointed out and which I too enjoy about the group. Thank you for your comment on capers, it has been such a nice thing to be involved in and what a delightful group of people to share with! I was not a part of CV yet when the love theme was used, think I may have to do some looking back, would really like to see what everyone shared for that!
Hope your having a good week!
What a wonderful blog you have here. This what I love most about Corner View~ we get to meet so many fabulous souls. I will be back. Thank you for your very sweet comment and for visiting me.
so colorful and beautiful! :)
i looooove the laundry in italy. in fact, my daughter's godmother is an artist. she went to italy to paint for a couple of months last year, and when she got back, i saw that she had one painting with the streets and the laundry and a little Maria. that is the one i loved most, even though there were paintings that were much more beautiful per se.
your children are wonderful. i've said it before... the way that you allow them to be themselves is inspiring. xoxo
Now that photo makes laundry look... almost romantic... beautiful song Skylar xo
woow! cd?! skylar cd?!
that is nice!!
link, link, link and back (I was also linking a bit much on my own post so happy to read I wasn't the only one :)
how do you cope with all that artistry at home. gosh, girlie, what do they feed you all? :)
I love this photo! Reminds me great trips in Italy!
A family of artists! Thanks for this giveaway, and happy CV anniversary Theresa!
beautiful post
thanks so much for the link
and a chance to hear your daughter's music
hey there :)
thanks again for the lovely comments...
and congratulations on your anniversary
We love love love Skylar's CD, thank you. Don't add me to the give-away, but wanted to wave hello,
Nicola
Hi there!
Your daughters music is so wonderful....tell her I said so please! Thanks for the give away!
sending love,
Sara
My favorite hang out was a great CV :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your daughter has such a sweet voice that my kids are drawn to...thanks for the giveaway!
Suzy
hello there! It's my first time here.
Happy anniversary.
Can't help it, but everytime i hear Skylar's pure voice and the pure intention she puts in it...my eyes get wet... Wonderfully lovely...
Congrats with your 8months cornerview! Enjoyski!i!i
Yes, isn't CV great!
Happy One Year, and congratulations to Sky on her CD.
Cheers, and we too hang laundry outside on our balconies, I love it:))
Hello - love the laundry hanging in the breeze, yes, Italy is a good one for that :^)
Happy CV an congratulate your daughter on her CD release!
I love that photo of the laundry hanging! It is lovely getting to know you in this space : )
love that photo!!
happy anniversary!
wow what a sweet giveaway!
Thank you so much for letting me know about it.
Have a beautiful day, dear friend.
xo
I enjoy reading your CV posts. AI too enjoy visiting all the corners and taking a peek into the lives of others around the world.
Post a Comment