My today.
Remember when you were little and you always ran everywhere?
This is our kids racing on the beach that is our neighborhood. It is the best time of the day, in my opinion, when the hot sun has begun to make its way to the other side of the world. Sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am to have three beautiful, loving, joyous children. Life is good.
Happy Easter, Passover to all.
This above photograph is entered in a contest at Communal Global. This blog is a worldwide community of bloggers who post daily images about their lives. It's a special place to visit, if you have never been. I have Emily to thank for introducing me to them.
PS Please see my most recent post below to enter my music giveaway, of my awesome rockin' husband. Doors close on April 7, at midnight PST.

21 comments:
Oh my. How wonderful that you live on the beach! I imagine that is magnificent. How pretty. I love your today. Thank you so much for linking up!
Cool movement shot.
Thanks for entering into CG.
Happy easter.
such a beautiful photo!
i am going to check out this other blog :)
Gorgeous photo. Happy Easter to all of you.
Lovely photo. Good luck!
theresa, this is a beautiful photograph. i do remember running everywhere and loving to ride my bike all over.... from south miami to coconut grove! i hope you win :)
great photo. i love it. i wish you luck in the photo contest. you can view my entry at
http://airiaartphotography.blogspot.com/2010/04/412010-communal-global-photo-contest.html
take care.
thank you for letting me know, i joined the contest even if today is one of the most unphotographic days for ages! cheers from ireland eliane
I love this! (and I'm really, really jealous. We use to live in Hawaii...nd now we're in Utah! ha ha! A very stark, cold difference!
My FAVORITE marker of childhood is the enthusiasm (and energy) that enables children to run effortlessly to wherever their destination may be. My little guy has one speed, and it is FAST!
Great shot!
What an awesome "today" shot you have! Love it!! I think people who appreciate their blessings are the most blessed.
Nice shot, Theresa!
Something happened during my first attempt to post a comment! I think I said that your children and that photo are gorgeous! The joy and freedom in their running is contagious. Thanks for sharing it and for sharing the link.
great shot... i still feel like i´m running everywhere;) have a great week t!
You are blessed, your family, your children and your neighborhood are very special!
Beautiful photo!
I wish I were able to still run everywhere...Maybe doing it is the key?
xo
Andrea
I'm so jealous you live on the beach. You captured such a great moment in your photo. I am always amazed how kids just go and go and go...all while running and never stopping until it's time to go to bed.
Happy Easter/Passover to you as well. That photograph is beautiful as are the children. :)
Your photo is so lovely. Thank you for visiting me...I will check out this link for sure...have a wonderful week. xo
Hello Theresa
I have been wanting to email you..I would love to purchase your daughters cd. Please could you email me with the details for cost and payment. I have Winter on the horizon and we need some good music to see us through our winter days. I can pay through paypal.
Thank you so much
Warm regards
Suzanne
Our feet used to get so tough during the summer that we could run over gravel driveways without even feeling it. Wow.
Thanks for helping me remember!
Aww I love your shot!!!
Happy smiles!
Post a Comment