I asked Annabel if she saw me working a job someday, in the future when she was in college. This was her reply.
"I could see you as a shopkeeper in a store with Indian spices and incense. And I know you don't ride horses, but I could see you working with horses, or as a horse trainer." She paused. "No I think you'll be a farmer, giving tours of the farm. These are our prize cows, and here are our chickens, you'll say."
Then she smiled at me and said, and people will ask me, "Oh so you grew up on a farm?" And I'll answer, "No I grew up in the tropics."
And she laughed and walked away.
Maybe she's right. Here I am in 2008.


3 comments:
Sounds dreamy to me!
Oh, I wish I could have chickens, I so love them! :-)
you look like the perfect tropic farm girl! :)
Post a Comment