You are so unique and amazing and funny and charming and such a blast to be with. You are independent and kind. You are wise beyond your years. You teach me many things, just by being you. You don't ask us for much. You love your friends and you love your siblings. You are such a precious girl writing songs and rockin' on your guitar, with your sock gloves on your hands -- always different colors and never matching. I am oh so lucky to be your mother.
I love you my Annabel.
~Mama

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Annabel! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Annabel! xo
Happy birthday to your beautiful young lady and happy birthing day to you!
Such a sweet tribute. I love the sock gloves or whatever you called them--like the quirkiness. I'm sure you celebrated well ---your family seems to be good at having fun together, which is truly wonderful!:>)
Post a Comment