Yesss, the smell of pine needles! Is there anybody that doesn't love that smell?
great greens, I love earth and her green colors!
I bet you are like me in that you could not live without green.http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2012/08/green.html
i hear ya. :)
These greens are lovely! I think a lot of us Colour Week posters took our inspiration from nature - and why not - it is amazing. I love the picture of the water lily pond!
Love your collection of green, Teresa. Green is also why I just can't live in the desert - I feel lost without it. Happy Corner Viewing Day. ~ Conny
All beautiful. My favorites are the 'lily pads' and the brilliant red flowers with vivid green growing out of the stone basin.
It would be nice to live where you do, and have that all year around!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yesss, the smell of pine needles! Is there anybody that doesn't love that smell?
great greens, I love earth and her green colors!
I bet you are like me in that you could not live without green.
http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2012/08/green.html
i hear ya. :)
These greens are lovely! I think a lot of us Colour Week posters took our inspiration from nature - and why not - it is amazing. I love the picture of the water lily pond!
Love your collection of green, Teresa. Green is also why I just can't live in the desert - I feel lost without it. Happy Corner Viewing Day. ~ Conny
All beautiful. My favorites are the 'lily pads' and the brilliant red flowers with vivid green growing out of the stone basin.
It would be nice to live where you do, and have that all year around!
Post a Comment