Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.
August 10, 2012
in addition to seeing friends...
We hung out in some of our old sweet California town favorites -- Mill Valley, Fairfax, San Anselmo. We spent over an hour reading in the bookstore, and discovered a new Italian restaurant that we never ate at when we lived there.
All your photos glow with warmth -- I know they reflect your family. I love the name of the town San Anselmo -- I love the Van Morrison song of the same name, too.
2 comments:
All your photos glow with warmth -- I know they reflect your family. I love the name of the town San Anselmo -- I love the Van Morrison song of the same name, too.
oh that looks really nice there.
Lot''s of nice shops
Post a Comment