Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

August 7, 2012

corner view~fauna


There are tons of fish and other sea creatures where I live and now I wish I had an underwater camera to have captured some to share with you.  Instead I present you with some cattle, birds and horses.

I have always thought that wild horses were so beautiful.  Although these aren't wild, they sure are living the good life, wouldn't you say?

I have gotten so behind on blogging.  It's funny to be that blogging is actually a verb, an action, but indeed we all know it is.

We are still settling into being home after another whirlwind trip of travel, visiting friends and family, and lots of wonderful memories.  Lots of photos to go through!  Soon I will begin to share them.  The kids are actually back to school already and so far, so good my friends.  Have a great week!

8 comments:

gis said...

There's a lot of beautiful fauna in your surroundings! I love the cows. Welcome back and take your time to resettle.

Elizabeth said...

I've got lots of these where Iive, too!

cate said...

i have missed reading your blog, theresa, and checking in on your corner of the world. how is everyone?

hmm, they say that waterproof cameras aren't that expensive now, but it is sort of hard to believe.

Kasia said...

Beautiful landscapes! The last photo is amazing. I love horses but have never seen any wild ones in my life.

Heather said...

Yes - the horses are definitely living the good life!

Welcome home!

Francesca said...

living where you do, an underwater camera seems like a good present for the whole family! :)

Bonnie said...

ahhh ... the blues and the greens in these photos are breathtaking !!

Hope you get settled in soon !

Beth said...

Beautiful photos. The eagle is my favorite because I don't see any around here but we have plenty of cattle and horses. The horses do seem to live the good life, although the ones on the Amish farms here work very hard.