Another week is half over and I have had no time for blogging and catching up on our summer travels. For the last two days I almost lost all of my photos, my iPhoto folder got corrupted. I was so distraught. I am very attached to my photos. Luckily all is well and the awesome Apple people helped me repair everything. Also we have had sickness over here, nothing serious, but tiresome for everyone. I have been happily working on my husbie's music as well, for his album from long ago was just re-released in Japan. We are all on the mend and planning Sky's sweet 16 party which is this weekend!!! It will be low key, but hey, a party is a party!
Happy week my friends!

7 comments:
Beautiful. Unusual colors--almost a melon shade. I'm always in awe of the sunrise and sunset--a miracle.
Sorry to hear that the sickness lingered on after your travels. It can be exhausting for a mother tending to a sick family esp. if she's not feeling well herself.
Ahhh, sweet 16. It seems so long ago that my Sara turned 16--it's a bit unbelievable that it's been 20 years. Enjoy.
So happy they were able to recover your photos. I love my photos too!
party, party to all of you!
nice to see we share similar skies these days...
n♥
16?! give your sweet girl a big hug from me.
we also had a bug circling around our family - I don't know what's going on, isn't illness supposed to be a winter business?!
oh that sky is just lovely. i could sit and watch a sky that looked like that as long as it lasted. i find that when the sky is like that here, it only lasts for a little while before darkness hits ...
I love your photo. I watch sunsets with big pleasure, it's a pity they don't happen too often here since the sun is a rare visitor in my corner of the world (especially this summer it hasn't been very generous to us...)
Have a great party this weekend!!! Big hugs to your Girl! x
I love the tropical trees below the sherbert sunset.Sweet 16, what a special birthday. You have a nice blog.
Post a Comment