It was a simple, sweet day, complete with hunting for baskets and a later additional egg hunt that included papa! The kids love to trade sweets, and everyone shared with Shawn because he found fewer eggs. We ate Sky's homemade sugar cookies all day long and had a vegetable pie with homemade herb gravy for dinner.
2 comments:
Glad you had such a sweet day. Those cookies look great.
PS I've been craving a vegetable pot pie lately -- I make it with fennel and lots of other veggies and then top it with puff pastry... Okay - now I'm hungry... :)
We kept Easter pretty simple too and I am so glad. Have you ever heard of flashlight Easter egg hunts. I think that is what I am going to do next year for the big kids. My oldest 13 didn't want to hunt for eggs with the little kids.
Post a Comment