Marks kids, Paris 2011
If there weren't such things as eggs, then there wouldn't be such things as warm crepes, filled with Nutella from a street vendor, that made our children so so happy!
And here's a secret about eggs:
I have always wanted to keep chickens.
Sorry Mom. I promise if I ever do that they will be friendly!
18 comments:
Oh, and life without Nutella-filled crepes (esp. in Paris) would not be worth living!
Long live the egg!!
D
They sound and look yummy. There is a restaurant in Glendale, a suburb in Cincinnai, that has as its specialty crepes of all sorts: appetizers, vegetable, main entry, and dessert. It was expensive, so we ate there once a year and I looked forward to it.
Your children look so delightful--there has to be a lot of laughter in your family time!
As for chickens, I have wanted the same thing and we will have a small brood on our acre when we build our home (beginning this summer). And there are friendly breeds and not so friendly ones--I wonder if there is such a thing as a 'guard chicken'?;>)
I LOVE crepes!!
I've always wanted goats, but I can see that if I ever manage to keep farm animals, it will have to be chickens (is there such a thing as a friendly chicken? ours here are vicious!)
My children feel the same way and are anticipating crepes this summer. I too want to keep chickens, but it is not allowed in the subdivision where I live. So sad. I think it should be allowed as long as one does not keep a rooster too, but then maybe they don't ley eggs without a rooster? They would probably get eaten by the coyotes.
Crepes are my favourite way to eat eggs. it was a Sunday morning tradition for a while.
they look happy, indeed! (and I always wanted geese, but thant isn't very realistic in Paris…) warm greetings!
Oh, those crepes, now I'd love to eat one. And sharing secrets, as we apparently do, it is a great secret. As I cannot have real chickens, I have a whole herd of wooden(glass/plastic/ paper/metal ones on a shelf!
Love crepes!! I too thought it would be neat to have chickens after seeing our neighbor have them and we live in town. He was carefull of keeping them out of neighborly eyes. :) xo
Yes, I love warm crepes with nutella. This is so yummy.
Mmmmm crepes! Great picture. :)
Yum yum! To have freshly laid eggs every day would be heaven to me. They to taste the best. Hope you get some chickens one day.
Oh yes les crèpes are really delicious... with sugar, with butter, with lemon and with nutella, of course!
Yummy! I love Nutella - give me a spoon and I;ll give you back an empty jar :-)
ha ha ha... i sense a lot of reading 'tween the lines here...
but yeah! nutella on crepes. can't be bad...
n♥
that looks yammie!!
no cv with eggs for me this week!
yum :D
like francesca i would prefer goats though it would be rather nice to have fresh eggs from chicks fed by oneself.
We're actually contemplating keeping chicken. Never knew there were unfriendly ones too. Must ask!
Nicki
Post a Comment