Our family life in the tropics. Lots of music, art, gardening, cooking, traveling, ponderings, and joy. Creating memories, traditions
and hopefully some humor. Trying to give back as well.

January 29, 2012

taekwondo accomplishments

Shawn, age 8, red belt.
Annabel, age 12 1/2, brown belt.
Skylar, age 15, brown belt.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Impressive!

likeschocolate said...

My oldest is going up for his black belt in the spring. I am so nervous for him.

likeschocolate said...

Way to go! My oldest is going up for his black belt this spring. I am so

likeschocolate said...

Way to go! My oldest is going up for his black belt this spring. I am so

Joyce said...

Wow... This is amazing!! How many colors are there? Today brown tomorrow black, right? Congrats to all!!! xo

Francesca said...

I like how Sky's hair is growing out - will she keep it short?
Great photo of your kids!

Cobalt Violet said...

Congratulazioni!!! :)